The Legend Comes to India- LG G3!
Finally, the much awaited LG G3 comes to India with a lot of excitement and buzz! The phone was launched at a grand event on 21st of July in Mumbai.
Now, the phone is purely stunning in the looks! Check them out in the video above. The finish and design of the all new LG G3 gives other smartphones a run for their money easily! It’s when hold the phone you discover the brilliant metallic finish, slim built and a grip that rather not be worded here!
The phone that has already stirred up quite an enthusiasm on a global level and is being loved the techies all over has got really nice innovative features. And a friendly user interface that you haven’t seen in a smartphone before.
Here’s what LG G3 offers:
- The first Quad HD display ever in a smart phone for stunning visual display
- The amazing selfie feature of the phone that lets you take a selfie in a completely new way
- A simple and user friendly UI with flat graphics for a less cluttered look
- A brilliant 13 MP camera with Laser Auto Focus
- An awesome metallic finish with a floating arc design
- 1 W speaker with Boost Amp for a richer sound
- Smart Keyboard with adjustable height
The icing on the cake: the new LG G3 is coming with a limited ‘THE BIGB EDITION’ in India, with Mr Amitabh Bachchan’s signature on the back! Available in three timeless colour variants (Silk White, Metallic Black and Shine Gold), it’s a handset you sure would want to have! Don’t you?
To stay updated on more about the grand launch event, info/specs/features/reviews of the legendary LG G3 stay tuned…
By that time, here’s where you can learn more about LG G3: www.lg.com/in/g3/index.html